Compression Arthritis Half Finger Gloves help control signs and symptoms for any type of arthritis in hands. A lightweight but durable material protects your hands against pain, swelling, inflammation, stiffness or other hand discomfort without compromising dexterity.
Compression Arthritis Half Finger Gloves feature infrared technology and are one of the arthritis gloves recommended by occupational therapists as rehabilitative treatment for patients with rheumatoid arthritis (RA). As a natural therapy chosen for arthritic hands, our arthritis half finger gloves have a positive impact on people’s hand functioning. The gloves provide warmth/therapeutic heat beneficial for the hands to control and manage hand pain, maintain or restore people’s hand function, or to psychologically help to relax or calm the wearer.
Our compression arthritis half finger gloves are made from a soft and breathable material powered by Celliant® infrared technology. The thermo-reactive minerals blended into each fiber capture the body heat and emit it back to the skin in the form of infrared energy. Effective support for carpal tunnel, repetitive motion injuries, poor circulation, aging.
- Safe and effective therapy to ease symptoms of arthritis
- Anatomically shaped to feel gloves comfortable
- Fingers coverage over the second knuckle
- Extended cuff covers the wrist smoothly
- Lightweight and soft fabric draws sweat away from the skin
- No adverse effects as the fabric works directly with the body
- Made in Canada
Fit & Function
- Slim-fit, ultra-compression, comfort
- Fingerless helps to touch, feel and grip objects
- Non-restricted hand & fingers blood flow
- Increased warming and temperature regulation of the hand
The material of our infrared fingerless mitten gloves is powered by Celliant technology. A unique combination of Celliant® and performance fibers tested for durability and effectiveness.
The Power of Celliant®
- Energy return
- Temperature regulation
- Overall well being
Celliant is the most stablished and clinically tested infrared optimized textile in the industry.
Infrared Arthritis Half Finger Gloves are washable without affecting the minerals. There is not coated or treated fibers content, so the minerals never wash out or breakdown.
- Hand wash or gentle cycle of washing machine with cold water
- Mild soap or detergent can be used; the detergent should not contain bleach or fabric softeners
- Remove excess of water, reshape and lay flat to dry. Avoid heat and direct sunlight
- Do not dry clean, iron or bleach
Arthritis Half Finger Gloves are a perfect blend of comfort and technology. Wear these gloves to improve hand function and hand symptoms such as pain, stiffness and swelling, or hand health-care. Suitable for a person who likes typing, texting, keyboarding, gaming, etc., while help reduce wear and tear on joints during daily activities.