Infrared Raynaud’s Fingertip Gloves offer a maximum protection for hands with poor circulation and relieve signs and symptoms of Raynaud’s syndrome A mild compression and thermo-reactive minerals - Celliant® will keep your hands warm while improving circulation, oxygen and blood flow.
These gloves can be used by people with poor circulation, Raynaud’s phenomenon/disease, diabetes, rheumatoid neuropathy, carpal tunnel, aging or hand injuries. The bio-ceramic fabric, earth minerals blend, increases tissue temperature to gently improve blood circulation in hands and fingers. Their open fingertips allow you to grip, touch screens or operating electronics with ease.
Wear Raynaud’s Fingertip Gloves as a "treatment" while you work, walk or rest to feel a comfortable warming sensation as far infrared reflecting material heats up your tissue and relieve the unpleasant symptoms.
This product will be discontinued. For more sizes, please try our NEW GLOVES here.
SIZE / LENGTH
Additional measurement for gloves based of the circumference/width of the hand.
|SIZE / WIDTH
- Superior fit helps improve hand circulatory system
- Fingers coverage over the joint near the end of the finger
- Open Fingertips for dexterity and easy touch and grip
- Smooth extended cuff to offer wrist support
- Reduction of negative effects by poor circulation
- No adverse effects as the fabric works directly with the body
Fit and Function
- Slim-fit, ultra-compression for proper blood circulation
- Comfortable design to keep hands warm
- Open fingertips help to touch, feel and grip objects
- Non-restricted hand & fingers blood flow
- Infrared therapy for 24 h use, day or night
The material of our infrared gloves is powered by Celliant® technology. The fabric is gentle brushed on the inside to deliver ultimate softness and warmth.
A unique combination of Celliant®and performance fibers tested for durability and effectiveness.
The FDA has determined Celliant® to be a medical device and general wellness product. Celliant® fibers have been clinically proven to increase tissue oxygen levels. In gloves, this results in increased warming and temperature regulation of the hand.
The Power of Infrared
- Energy return
- Temperature regulation
- Overall well being
Celliant is the most stablished and clinically tested infrared optimized textile in the industry.
Raynaud’s Fingertips Gloves are washable without affecting the minerals.
- Hand wash (recommended) or gentle cycle of washing machine with cold water
- Mild soap or detergent can be used
- Remove excess of water, reshape and lay flat to dry
- Avoid heat and direct sunlight. Do not dry clean, iron or bleach
Raynaud’s Fingertip Gloves are designed to support hand circulation naturally. The Gloves are a good choice for a person with Raynaud’s or poor hand circulation, who works on computer, crafting or uses hands and fingers continually.